Awning windows are proof that structural integrity and high performance can be beautiful. These versatile windows are ideal for areas that need ventilation, such as bathrooms or kitchens. Rocky’s awning windows are customizable for your home’s needs, whether you’re looking for new construction or replacement windows.
Awning windows open outward from the bottom due to hinges at the top of the window. Easily opened with the turn of a handle to provide ample ventilation and natural light. Often used in areas that are higher up, awning windows are ideal for horizontal hard-to-reach spaces. Pair them with a picture window to create a contemporary focal point.
● Serviceability wind resistance: 3000 Pa
● Ultimate wind resistance: 4200 Pa
● Water resistance: 450 Pa
● Sound Proof: 38 Db
● Non-thermal break or Thermal-break option.
● Single 6mm safety glass, Double glazing option 6+12Ar+6mm Low-E
● Customized RAL color like Black, White, Grey…
● Tested to Australian standards AS2047, and glazed in accordance with AS1288
● Warranty: More than 5 years
Standard Colours for Windows and Doors
There are 4 standard colours for aluminum windows and doors. Colours displayed are a guide only – please ask for a colour sample, prior to ordering, if you need it!